New York, New York | Oct 24, 2018 - Oct 27, 2018
Join Canon Turner and St. Mary's Chelsea on a trip to New York!
There will be a presentation after the 10 AM Mass on Sunday, April 8th in the Knights of Columbus Room.
- Round-trip airfare from Detroit Metropolitan Airport to New York La Guardia Airport
- Private motor coach transportation throughout New York
- Liberty & Ellis Island Statue Cruise
- Admission to a Broadway performance (subject to final confirmation)
- Admission to the Empire State Building Observatory
- One group lunch and two group dinners
- Admission to the 911 Museum & Memorial
- Mass and tours of St. Patrick Cathedral and Our Lady of Guadalupe Church (subject to final confirmation)
- Three nights’ accommodation at the Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, New Jersey (or similar)
- Guided tour of Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, a walk in Central Park, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Garment District, and Madison Square Garden and so much more!