Experience Poland during the centennial of St. John Paul II!
- Spiritual director priest throughout the pilgrimage
- Round trip scheduled commercial air from most US airports (we will contact you later to learn your air city).
- 8 nights’ accommodations at 4-star hotels:
- 2 nights in Warsaw
- 6 nights in Krakow
- Continental breakfast daily
- 3 dinners, including welcome and farewell dinner
- 1 lunch
- Luxury motor coach for airport transfers in Poland and specified sightseeing
- Tour director while in Poland
- Sightseeing, entrance and local guides fees according to the itinerary
- Arrangements of daily Mass in unique and historical churches
- Hotel & city taxes and porterage for 1 piece of luggage
- Whisper sets
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
Airport transfers for travelers not on the group airfare • Meals not specifically identified • Beverages with meals unless specified • Other personal expenses • Items not specifically mentioned above
*NOTE: It is customary to tip the tour director $5 and the driver $3 per person, per day. The tip for the local guides is typically $1 for half-day tours and $2 for full day tours.