Israel | Oct 09, 2019 - Oct 18, 2019
Join Steve & Janet Ray and the Northern Lieutenancy of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem on pilgrimage to the Holy Land! Now Open for Public Registration!
- Round-trip airfare from New York (EWR or JFK; to be announced 60 days prior to departure (including fuel surcharges and government imposed fees of $300 as of 08/23/18; final amount subject to change)
- Eight (8) nights’ accommodations at 4 star Hotels: 3 nights in Tiberias, 5 nights in Jerusalem
- Full Breakfast daily
- Lunches at a full range of interesting local restaurants daily
- Eight (8) dinners to include three special dinners: at the Magdalena Restaurant in Galilee; Roof Top Wine & Cheese Restaurant overlooking Jerusalem at the Notre Dame Hotel; Bedouin Tent Restaurant in Bethlehem
- Roundtrip airport transfers in Israel, luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi and phone charging ports for all sightseeing and touring
- Steve and Janet Ray as your hosts and guides
- Services of the best, licensed Catholic Israeli Tour guide in Israel. He is a Catholic Nazarean!
- Sightseeing and entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Luxury motor coach for airport transfers in Israel and specified sightseeing
- Arrangements of daily private Masses and donations in holy sites (all locations are tentative and subject to confirmation)
- Steve Ray’s exclusive 110-page “Pilgrim’s Handbook to the Holy Land”.
- Movie of pilgrimage highlights – one included per family.
- Daily uploads of “Virtual Pilgrimage Videos” so friends & family can “join you” on pilgrimage.
- All tips included: for escorts, guides, drivers, hotel staff, included meals, etc.
- Hotel & city taxes and porterage for 1 piece of luggage