Paris • Normandy • Le Tronchet • Lisieux | Jun 03, 2019 - Jun 12, 2019
Join Steve & Janet Ray with Fr. Dan Good to France for the 75th Anniversary of D-Day!
- Roundtrip group airfare from New York (JFK or EWR) to Paris (including fuel charges and government imposed fees of $300 as of 5/22/18; final amount subject to change)
- 8 nights’ accommodations in 4-star hotels: 3 nights in Pont-Audemer, 2 nights in Le Tronchet, and 3 nights in Paris
- Breakfast daily
- 1 Lunch
- 6 Dinners, including a Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Luxury motor coach for airport transfers in France and all touring
- Catholic, European tour manager while in France
- Local guides according to the itinerary
- Sightseeing and entrance fees according to the itinerary
- Daily Mass in unique and historical churches
- USB drive of pilgrimage highlights – one free per family
- Nightly uploads of “Virtual Pilgrimage Videos” so friends and family can “join you” on pilgrimage
- All tips included for your European tour manager, guides, drivers, hotel staff, included meals, etc.
- All local taxes, porter tips, and fees are included