Join Steve and Janet Ray on pilgrimage to Mexico, a country of delightful surprises.
LISTEN TO OUR INVITATION ON AVE MARIA RADIO HERE:
A MESSAGE FROM STEVE RAY:
Mexico: Why NOT to go and Why TO Go
Montezuma’s Revenge, drug cartels, filthy country, not safe…
These are some of the perceived reasons not to go. Understood. It is a common perception from listening to the mainstream news. They don’t tell you the good things, only the sensational.
Even in the United States, which is a very safe country to visit, there are places you don’t want to go – areas of New York, Detroit, the feces-ridden sections of San Francisco, and the murder capital city of Chicago. But that does not stop us from living in this country or others from traveling to tour the USA.
Mexico is the same. There are fantastically beautiful, historical, Catholic areas to visit and there are places to avoid. Our trips to Mexico are arranged to avoid all the questionable areas and we go nowhere near them.
The country of Mexico, in general, is a fantastic and exciting country full of gorgeous historical churches, the BEST restaurants, and hotels of any of our pilgrimages. Where we go it is clean, some of the cleanest parts of the world we have ever seen.
The people are exceptionally friendly people, the landscapes exotic and stunning including an active volcano, ancient pyramids, Aztec Temples — with great talks, Masses and learning along the way.
Our guide is a Catholic historian and our escort and driver know the country like you know your backyard. They know how to keep you safe and give you a marvelous pilgrimage.
Don’t let fear stop you!
Oh, and about Montezuma’s Revenge — we have bottled water for you all along the say. One more nice thing — no jetlag since it is in Central Time.
And best of all, you get to visit Guadalupe, celebrate Mass in front of the Tilma and have a free afternoon to pray and explore the site. This apparition brought about the conversion of 8,000,000 people in two generations!
Check out this article on the Footprints of God website here. View Steve’s Mexico Pilgrimage page. Watch videos from their last trip here (scroll down to the bottom) and see here what the last group of Mexico pilgrims said about the experience.
- Nine (9) nights accommoda ons as follows: one (1) night in Queretaro, two (2) nights in San Miguel de Allende, two (2) nights in Puebla, and four (4) nights in Mexico City.
- Breakfast daily.
- Six (6) lunches at a full range of interesting local restaurants daily.
- Six (6) dinners to include some hotel dinners and some restaurant dinners.
- One free drink with dinners (Beer, wine or so drinks).
- Luxury air-conditioned coach for all sightseeing and touring.
- Steve and Janet Ray as the hosts.
- Services of the best, licensed Catholic Tour guide in Mexico.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as published in the forthcoming brochure.
- Private Masses in holy sites.
- Movie of pilgrimage highlights – one included per family.
- Daily uploads of “Virtual Pilgrimage Videos” so friends & family can “join you” on pilgrimage.
- All ps included: for Mexican escorts, guides, drivers, hotel staff, included meals, etc.
- All local taxes, porter tips and fees are included.