Pilgrimages to Russia
Few pilgrimage destinations offer the exotic and unique beauty of Russia. Available as a cruise or land destination, Russia provides pilgrims with an experience of culture and history that is unlike many traditional pilgrimage sites. In a nation that has faced many hardships, the resilience in faith of the Russian people is an inspiration to those who venture to explore this region. In addition to perseverance in faith, Russia’s achievements in classical music, ballet, literature, art, and architecture combine to make a visit here an enriching experience of both the mind and the heart.
Coupling expertise with flexibility, Pilgrimages by Corporate Travel can provide you with an outstanding Catholic pilgrimage to Russia, according to the vision you have for your particular group’s tour.
Consider including the following sites
in your pilgrimage to Russia:
- St. Petersburg – Sampsonievsky Cathedral, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Peter and Paul Fortress, Nevsky Prospekt, Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, St. Catherine Church, Hermitage Museum, Church of Our Savior on Spilled Blood
- Moscow – Cathedral of Immaculate Conception, Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Kazan Cathedral, Novospassky Monastery, Tretyakov Gallery
- Zagorsk (Sergiev Posad) – The Holy Trinity Monastery of St. Sergius
- Petrhof – Peter the Great’s Grand Palace and Gardens
- Pavlovsk – Imperial Palace and Gardens
- Pushkin (Tsarskoye Selo) – Catherine and Alexander’s Palace and Gardens
- Novgorod – Kremlin, St. Sophia Cathedral
Request to view a proposed itinerary for a pilgrimage to Russia, keeping in mind that Pilgrimages by Corporate Travel is ready to work with you to design your own customized itinerary.