Pilgrimages to the Holy Land
What do the headlines mean for my pilgrimage to the Holy Land?
Interview on the WJR Paul W Smith Show with John Hale, President of Corporate Travel
The term ‘the Holy Land’ refers to Israel, the physical region where Jesus Christ, God Incarnate, lived, preached, died, and rose on this earth. After Christianity spread far from the land of its origins, Christians routinely returned to the Holy Land to give reverence and honor to the sites made holy by the presence of the Son of God. The tradition of a Holy Land pilgrimage continues to this day, with Catholics still traveling thousands of miles on a journey of prayer.
Coupling expertise with flexibility, Pilgrimages by Corporate Travel can provide you with an authentic Catholic pilgrimage to the Holy Land, according to the vision you have for your particular group’s tour.
Pilgrimages by Corporate Travel is pleased to partner with Steve Ray of Footprints of God Pilgrimages. Catholic convert, apologist, and producer and host of Footprints of God documentary video series, Steve Ray has visited Israel over one hundred times and has assisted thousands of pilgrims in discovering its treasures.
Consider including the following sites
in your pilgrimage to the Holy Land:
- Jerusalem – Church of the Holy Sepulcher (Mt. Calvary, Tomb of Christ), Way of the Cross, Old City, Western Wall, Church of St. Peter in Gallicantu (where the cock crowed), Upper Room (Cenacle), Dormition Abbey, Mt. of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane
- Tiberias – Sea of Galilee, Church of the Primacy of Peter, Mt. Tabor (Church of the Transfiguration), Mt. of Beatitudes
- Ein Kerem – Home of St. John the Baptist, Site of the Visitation
- Capernaum – House of St. Peter
- Bethlehem – Church of the Nativity, Shepherd’s Field
- Nazareth – Church of the Annunciation, St. Joseph’s Church
- Banias (Caesarea Philippi) – Site of the institution of the Papacy
- Qumran – Dead Sea Scrolls
- Jericho – Biblical City
- Dead Sea
- Or extend your pilgrimage to the Biblical lands of Egypt and Jordan.
Request to view a proposed itinerary for a pilgrimage to the Holy Land, keeping in mind that Pilgrimages by Corporate Travel is ready to work with you to design your own customized itinerary.