EDUCATIONAL TOUR SALES ASSOCIATE
Travel does not just teach a person, it makes the person want to learn more. Our products ignite passion in students by immersing them with physical encounters of what the world has to offer. On our educational tours, history is made tangible, science fosters inspiration, and literature fuels emotions. The students who travel with Corporate Travel learn more about the world, and themselves, than could ever be accomplished in a textbook.
Our Educational Tour Sales Associates are here to make sure their teachers know it . . .
. . . and we pay them to do it.
If you are passionate about what the experience of travel does to open one’s senses and illicit a thirst for learning, then we want you to help us gather as many students as we can to the places, the people, and the cultures that can literally change their future and enhance their lives.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Base salary plus commission.
- Eligibility for profit share paid at the end of the year
- 401(k) plan with discretionary contributions made by the Company at the end of the year
- Optional Medical insurance through Blue Care Network
- Optional Dental and Vision insurance
- Eligible for membership of IATA, an organization providing Travel Agents significant discounts on travel expenses, and other travel consortiums
- Experience in Sales or in Academics
- College degree in Marketing or another relevant field
- Ability to work full-time and to travel domestically and internationally
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills