Pre Departure Health Check
Your trip is almost here! To best prepare you for health precautions during your travel, please note the following key information. All travelers will have agreed to our COVID release prior to participating in the tour.
For the health of all travelers, you will be required to wear masks on the motorcoach, in all indoor group settings, and wherever else as required by venues.
While on tour, your Tour Director will be asking you to read and confirm the health check provided below:
YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOLLOWING BOTH NOW AND ON DEPARTURE DAY:
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing (excludes a pre-existing medical condition)
- Cough (excludes a pre-existing medical condition)
- Sore throat
- Temperature of 100.4 Fahrenheit or greater
- Vomiting, diarrhea, or nausea
- Loss of taste or smell (recent occurrence)
- Muscle pain (unrelated to some recent physical activity)
We are truly grateful that you will be traveling with us and we are eager for you to receive a truly exceptional travel experience. We are dedicated to your well-being and health during your time on tour with us and in advance, we thank you for your understanding and acceptance of these protective measures.
If you cannot confirm the health check, above, we request that you immediately contact us at your earliest convenience 800-727-1999.