Frequently Asked Questions
- Some tour packages include group airfare, which allows travelers to journey together to their destination. Benefits include:
- Transfers to and from the destination airport are arranged on your behalf.
- Travelers typically pay a small initial deposit to hold a seat, rather than the full cost of a non-refundable ticket up front.
- In the event of airline cancellation or adjustments, group travelers will be accommodated. Our team will then make any necessary itinerary adjustments to reschedule transfers upon arrival at the destination.
- The terms and conditions of group air can be viewed when booking your tour.
- If your tour package does not offer airfare or if you opt to make your own fight arrangements (rather than using group air), you are traveling Land-Only.
- You will pay for independent tickets as soon as you book them.
- If you would like to opt out of group air and make your own flight arrangements, you must sign and return the Land-Only Waiver no less than 120 days prior to departure.
While the benefits of Group Air are significant, you may opt for the Land-Only package for a variety of reasons. These include:
- Desire to extend your trip beyond the group tour.
- Require specific seating arrangements.
- Prefer to travel a specific class of seating (e.g., premium economy or business class).
Absolutely! Please feel free to provide your frequent flyer number to our team after receiving the group flight information. We will add this information to your reservation. For ticketing purposes, Corporate Travel Service must receive frequent flyer numbers no less than 60 days prior to departure. Some airlines provide for reduced benefits (including no mileage credit) when flying on a group ticket. Please check with your airline for their latest policy.
Corporate Travel will send out information regarding the group air schedule approximately 90 to 60 days prior to your scheduled departure date. We recommend waiting until this time to purchase your independent airline tickets because of the potential of a canceled tour or air schedule changes.
If you choose to make air arrangements before this time, you may incur additional costs from airline change fees or independent airport transfers to meet the group at the destination. The traveler bears the responsibility for these additional costs, and these costs can be significant.
Once you receive the Group Air information, you can book your own flights. Corporate Travel would gladly assist you with making flight arrangements for a minimal service fee to ensure a smooth travel experience. The name and contact information of a CTS air agent will be provided along with the group flight details.
Still have questions about booking a tour?
We are more than happy to take your call!
Classic Performance Tours, please call 866.466.2202
International Tours, please call 866.468.1420
Educational & Domestic Tours, please call 866.550.1081
Cruise Tours, please call 866.558.1081