Frequently Asked Questions
Our package tours often include group air, which allows travelers to journey together to the destination. The benefits include:
- Transfers to and from the destination airport are arranged on your behalf.
- Travelers pay a small initial deposit to hold a seat, instead of paying the full cost of a non-refundable ticket up front.
- In the event of airline cancellation or adjustments, group travelers will be accommodated. Corporate Travel will then make any necessary itinerary adjustments to reschedule transfers upon arrival at the destination.
- The terms and conditions of group air can be found in your tour brochure.
- If you have booked a package that does not include airfare, or if you have opted to make your own fight arrangements, you are traveling as Land-Only.
- You will pay for your independent tickets as soon as you book them.
- If you will be making your own flight arrangements, you must notify Corporate Travel Services of your decision no less than 120 days prior to departure.
While the benefits of Group Air are significant, you may opt for the Land-Only package for a variety of reasons. These include:
- Desire to extend the trip beyond the group portion.
- Require specific seating arrangements. (e.g., aisle, window, guaranteed seat adjacent to travel companion)
- Prefer to travel a specific class of seating (e.g., premium economy or business class).
Absolutely! Please feel free to provide your frequent flyer number after receiving the flight information, and we will add this information to your reservation.
- For ticketing purposes, Corporate Travel Service must receive your frequent flyer number no less than 90 days prior to departure.
- Some airlines provide for reduced benefits (including no mileage credit) when flying on a group ticket. Please check with your airline for their latest policy.
Corporate Travel will send out information regarding the group air schedule approximately 90 days prior to your scheduled departure date. We recommend waiting until this time to purchase your independent airline tickets because of the potential of a canceled tour or air schedule changes.
If you choose to make air arrangements before this time, you may incur additional costs from airline change fees or independent airport transfers to meet the group at the destination. The traveler bears the responsibility for these additional costs, and these costs can be significant.
Once you receive the Group Air information, you can book your own flights. Carrousel Travel would gladly assist you with making flight arrangements for a minimal service fee to ensure a smooth travel experience. The name and contact information of Carrousel Travel will be provided along with the group flight details at 90 days prior to departure.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
We are thankful for the opportunity to serve you, and hope that you enjoy your tour!
Classic Performance Tours, please call 866.466.2202
International Tours, please call 866.468.1420
Educational & Domestic Tours, please call 866.550.1081
Cruise Tours, please call 866.558.1081