The unforgettable experiences we create for our group tours are built behind the scenes, long before our clients depart. But having someone there to make sure these experiences are delivered as promised, on time, and while navigating the uncontrollable elements of group travel is accomplished by the resilient and passionate people we call Tour Managers.
Traveling with the groups we serve is challenging, exciting, stressful, and wonderful. It involves loving the people we serve and sharing their joy. It requires protecting the people we serve and assuring their comfort. And it means seeing the beautiful and magnificent world that we open to our clients.
Contact us to learn more if you desire to tour with our groups!
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation is paid at a daily rate.
- Tour Managers receive all meals, lodging, and admissions throughout the duration of each tour
- Impeccable organizational skills and punctuality
- Leaderships qualities
- Poise and composure under stressful conditions
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time