This full-time position is responsible for coordinating all facets of Corporate Travel’s exclusive partners’ engagements with prospective tour groups and individual clients. These personalities range from world renowned art historians, accomplished musicians, highly published theologians and authors, authoritative archaeologists, and other interpreters of culture. This position also acts as a personal agent for several such persons who work exclusively with Corporate Travel. This work includes responding to client inquiries, maintaining a calendar of tours, and continuously promoting the benefits of tours to prospective clients. The tours and speaking engagements are conducted in Europe, Israel, on board cruise ships, and in various places across the U.S.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Exclusive Partners:
- Maintain a calendar of tours and speaking engagements for any partner who works exclusively with CTS. Own all responsibility for accuracy of all bookings, schedule changes, and other peripheral information.
- Pursue and achieve comprehensive knowledge of all tour offerings and engagements in order to articulate all benefits and aspects of the various tours and speaking engagements.
- Client facing:
- Respond in a timely fashion (24 hours) to all email and voice mail inquiries from prospective clients.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients by exhibiting patience and pleasure in answering questions, providing recommendations, and offering other aspects of customer service
- Conduct all commerce with paying clients, including invoicing, receipt of credit card or check payment, issuing refunds, etc. (training for such protocol to be provided)
- Learn and stay abreast of travel elements for communication to clients (changes in museum times, rules surrounding ticketing for venues, changes to meeting locations, etc.)
- Collaborate with CTS colleagues and group leaders (clients) to provide information for the scheduling and production of speaking engagement, both domestic and abroad.
- Collate monthly invoicing information and process partner payments (via the CTS Accounting Department)
- Create, distribute, tabulate, and analyze tour surveys. Use findings to create recommendations and present changes to CTS Management and to exclusive partners.
- Experience in a high-paced office or university setting
- Ability to work full-time (minimum 40 hours per week)
- Availability to routinely read and respond to email in the late evenings and early mornings for correspondence with Europe and elsewhere
- Proven motivation and drive for results
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to engage in limited travel (maximum once per year to meet with tour guides and experience changes to tours and offerings)
- On-the-job training to be provided by Management to assist incumbent at the beginning of his or her tenure.
- Support from a phenomenal sales staff and colleagues on CTS team
- Work station with computer, email, voicemail, and other office necessities
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive, negotiable salary
- Potential for annual profit share potential
- 401(k) plan with discretionary contributions made by the Company at the end of the year (if over 1,000 hours worked annually)
- Eligible for membership of IATA, an organization providing Travel Agents significant discounts on travel expenses, and other travel consortiums