Corporate Travel is seeking Sales Account Managers to assist in conducting field sales for Educational Tours which are produced in-house and marketed to Middle School and High School groups. Over the course of 50 years, Corporate Travel has developed unique expertise in destinations, both international and domestic, which augment the classroom curriculum – Chicago, New York, Washington, D.C., Nashville, Italy, Ireland, Spain, and many more. The target market is comprised of educators – teachers, principals, and superintendents – who make such decisions on behalf of their students and the paying parents. Core to the position is client management; Account Reps remain with the educator (group leader) until successful completion of the tour. As educators tour with new classes year after year, our salespersons continue to earn full commissions each year.
Resumes, Cover Letters, and general inquiries can be addressed to Mr. Joseph DiFranco Jr., Chief Operating Officer: email
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary plus commission – average annual incomes range from $65,000 to 100,000+ in two years
- Eligibility for profit share paid at the end of the year
- 401(k) plan with discretionary contributions made by the Company at the end
- of the year
- Optional Medical insurance through Blue Care Network
- Optional Dental and Vision insurance
- Company-paid short term disability and long term disability insurance
- Eligible for membership of IATA, an organization providing Travel Agents
- significant discounts on travel expenses, and other travel consortiums
- Sales training provided by Management to assist the new employee at the beginning of his or her tenure.
- Phenomenal support staff and Operations Team who work directly with the Sales Staff to tailor tours to the requests and requirements of the client
- Work station with laptop computer, voicemail, and other office amenities
- Reimbursement of mileage and any overnight expenses that may occasionally occur.
- Sales experience
- College degree in Marketing or another relevant field. Educators with sales experience are welcome to apply.
- Ability to work full-time and to travel up to 20%
- Proven motivation and drive for results
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills